Mission & Values
At St John’s we are guided by the following principles:
- St John’s Lutheran Primary School seeks to provide excellence in education by means of skilled, dedicated Christian staff who use educational programs that align with state and Australian government requirements.
- Each person learns respect and value for others as they in turn are respected and valued.
- Each person is given the opportunity to discover and develop personal skills in a safe, loving, just and peaceful environment.
- Students are taught the foundational understanding of the Christian faith, as understood by the Lutheran Church of Australia.
- Through their exposure to God’s word revealed in the Old and New Testaments, it is our hope that students and their families might grow in Christian faith.
- Students and staff at St John’s are encouraged to direct their energies to the love of learning in a Christian community reflecting the teachings of Jesus Christ.
The School’s Values are:
- Life-long learning
Our mission is to provide the best Christian education for children from Prep to Year 6 in Bundaberg.
Our vision is to educate and develop well-rounded children with Christian values ready for high school.